Hi guys!! Happy Friday!! Now is time for The Friday 56. Let's see what I've today. Hmmm... Owh, yeah!! I'm reading Laughter the Best Medicine, a special collectors edition of a Laugh Out Loud Collection of the funniest jokes, quotes, stories and cartoons from the Reader's digest magazines. This is a really good books for my free time and the jokes really make me feel better and forget all my hectic life for awhile. OK guys, I'm sharing this...
"Oh yeah," he said. "Like, I'll come home after a bad round swearing. And my wife will say, 'I thought you played golf to relax!' and I'll snap, 'Dammit, honey, you don't know the first thing about the game!'"
The Friday 56 Rules
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.