Followers

A Full-Time Student, A Part -Time Bookworm

|
Hey, guys! It has been awhile since I last posted anything here, let alone to write reviews on books that I've read. February was quite an OK month for me since I managed to finish 4 books in total; "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova, "Cut" by Cathy Glass, "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare and "The Survivor" by Sean Slater. Out of these four, only Julie & Julia was already reviewed. *Sigh.. I wish I have more time for reading and reviewing books but for the time being I'm a very busy person. Writing my thesis and assignments, reading journals, exams some more and loads of other academic things. Well, this is my final semester as undergrad after all. Lots of thing to be done but after a few more months I'll be a free man!! Well..at least for awhile..*laughing

However, in all these "calamities" as a student, I'm still reading some books though for just a few pages in a day. Well, all works and no play make me a dull boy! Study is my priority but a bit of pleasure in between won't hurt, yes? Well, right now  I'm reading a historical fiction by Philippa Gregory "The Other Boleyn Girl", and am enjoying it. I know that this book had been adapted into a movie starred Natalie Portman and Scarlet Johansson. Both are beautiful!! Got the movie but am planning to watch it after I finish the book. I also am reading an E-Book of "The Nightmare Within" sent by author Glen Krisch and am about halfway through it. This horror fiction of transmuted nightmares really freaks me out. If you're a fan of horror books, this should be your cup of tea. 


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
The Maze Runner by James Dashner

It is unbelievable that it's March already. Time is moving so fast , like seriously. Just a blink  and puff!! two months already gone!! Well,  what are you planning to read this month?? Me? I think my March will be in a total chaos. Disaster!! (talking about my study again). But, I still have some plan under my sleeve for reading. I got a few collection of e-books and from those collection I've short-listed and came out with four above. But right now, I don't know which one to read first. Will you help me?? Opinion.pinion.^^Hehe. Well, I think that's all for now. Have a great March guys..and see ya!! 

3 comments:

Hidayah Ismawi said...

I know exactly what you mean ... am also trying to juggle studies with my love for reading.. currently reading Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffeneger.. averaging 1 chapter per day *sigh*

Unknown said...

Her Fearful Symmetry in my opinion is a very weird story but I liked it!! hope you'll be enjoying it too Hidayah sis.. but her first Time Traveler's Wife is great..and I really love it!!

Jennifer @ BookShelfery said...

Hopping thru! How'd you like the Historian? I read it a few months ago and gave it four stars. I enjoyed it, but it was a tough read!
Just Nooking Around