Hi, guys! Happy Friday. I'm reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks and this is my first reading from his collections. I'm glad that I have the chance to read his novel because I heard lots of good things bout 'em. Well, it's still early to give out my opinion 'cause I'm just on the first part right now. But, I do hope that I'll enjoy The Choice as much as the readers out there enjoyed it. So, here's for my Friday 56 this time. Check it out!
She had no other choice. What on earth could she says to Travis? She'd made a fool of herself, and he'd compounded the matter by being so forgiving, which obviously meant that coming and going required a new set of rules, one in which avoidance was Rule #1. -The Choice, 56-
The Friday 56 Rules
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.
Have a pleasant Friday guys...Ciao..