Followers

Teaser Tuesdays: Magyk

|
Title: Septimus Heap Book 1: Magyk
Author/Illustrator: Angie Sage/ Mark Zug
Details: Hardcover, 564 Pages

"Just because you're the ExtraOrdinary Wizard, Marcia, you think you can just walk in here and mess up our lives like it doesn't matter." -46

"Silas," sighed Marcia, "she is not safe with you. Not anymore". -46


........

Teaser Tuesdays' Rules
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

10 comments:

Darlyn said...

i really want to read the septimus heap series!This is cool!

cj'alhafiz said...

is it not? haha....I really enjoy it so far!!

Manga Maniac said...

This looks like a good book! I want to read it :)

My teasers are here Manga Maniac Cafe

suzsspace said...

That's a teaser designed to suck you in.

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

I like those teasers!
My teaser is here.

Alayne said...

Ooh this sounds and looks very intriguing. Nice teasers. Mine are at The Crowded Leaf.

pussreboots said...

Interesting teasers. I look forward to your review. Mine's from Devil to Pay, a book I wrote.

JL said...

Sounds interesting! I've got this series on my wishlist.

My teaser is here

Teddyree said...

Great teaser, I've heard good things about this series, they're on my wishlist :-)

cj'alhafiz said...

thank you for all the responds. this is a great reading!!