Hey, guys! I haven't post anything here for more than a month huh! well, it can't be help cause I've to work on my study. And now, since final exam is coming to an end, think I can blog again. Haha! OK, lets see what I got for The Friday 56. My selection is a horror novel by Sarah Rayne, A Dark Dividing.
Here's the sentence from the 56th page:
But gloomy old places could be splendid for games, and one of the games that the little girl told Simone about was a game called the dance of the hanged man. [56:9]
Uh-huh, I'm getting the goose bumps here. Well, I just finished the 1st chapter of A Dark Dividing and hope to finish it after my last exam paper this Sunday. Wish me all the best guys!!!
The Friday 56 Rules
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.
Have a pleasant Friday guys...Ciao..