Author: Roma Tearne
Series: Stand Alone
Genre: Historical Fiction, Political Thriller, Love
Details: Paperback, 296 pages
"Vikram," said Gerard, "you must learn not to ask to many questions. You'll be told everything. But, all in good time. Don't ask questions. You aren't going to be an ordinary members of the Tigers, believe me. You are both intelligent and a good shot. So now you're going to be trained for something top class. Trust me, men."
The Friday 56 Rules
- Grab the book nearest to you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
- Post that sentence (or plus one or two others you like) along with this instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
- Post a link along with your blog post back to Story Time with Tonya and Friends.
- Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the closest.